CHL CHL Skip to create new account
Is this your first time here?
- Prior to registering, you should have received a login "key" from your administrator or the Center for Health Learning.
- Click the Create new account button below.
- Fill in the form that appears. You will create your own username and password. The password must be 8 digits and include at least one upper and lower case letter, one numeral and one non alpha numeric character.
- Click the Create my new account button.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains. If the link is not clickable, you may have to copy/paste it in the address box of your browser.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- A new CHL course page will appear saying "Thanks, <name>" "Your registration has been confirmed".
- Click the Courses button
- Now it lists all the courses available. When you click on the course that you have been invited to take, it brings you to a page that has the course summary and will ask you to enter the course "key". Enter that key and you will be presented with the course outline.